Lunes, Setyembre 29, 2014

My Autobiography

My Autobiography



            My name is Kimberly Marie Padilla.Im 18 years old. I was born  on Cabanbanan Manoag Pangasinan and I studied at  Panpacific University North Philippines. Ilive with my mom and my father. I have two brothers. Kimberly is sweet.I was taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Filipino. Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. My favorite sports are badminton, volleyball, basketball & tennis. When I don’t have anything to do, I love to surf the net, open my mail, Facebook  then watch anime series in crunchyroll.com. I play a lot of computer games with my friends & cousins. . When it comes to anime, I'm so into it. I love watching anime series . My favorite colors are red, blue & black. My friends sees me as a kind sweet childish friendly person.  I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like a year after now I think I will be quiet comfortable with my living situation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento